Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

8%
37%
55%
By 1updelsol
bumpin wrote:this time im gonna have to vote for del sol.... :thumb:
Thanks, looks like I could use some help up there lol!
By robster
#182082 I'm leading :o

SmoondaSi wrote:i vote robster, clean as feck but wats wiv the v-tec e??? never good lol
del sol wudda gote my vote bt nt a fan of 4 spokes

Yea vtec-e is the underdog engine hehe :lol:
SlowMo power :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#182096 1updelsol :thumb:
By criskeejreg9
#183174 all these cars are hot with the D series...i loved mine..but since I gotta give it to one in particular so 1updelsol :woot: sexiness...d series FTMFW!!!!
By jred
chrono404 wrote:
jred wrote:wat the hell is with all the d series engines?

D Series FTMFW! IMO the VTEC D Series look the best under the hood of an EG. If you have a z6 swap you dont need more power then that if you just want to mess around and drive fast.

I went for the super clean del sol, Mainly as I love Delsols and the SOHC Mugen Knockoff Valve Cover.

what can 1 cam do.lol. guess you never rode in a b-series equipped eg civic, talk bout neck breaking torque. and hi revs..
By STOCK4DR
#183483 all the cars are super nice, but i voted for the sol
By Apexracing
jred wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

D Series FTMFW! IMO the VTEC D Series look the best under the hood of an EG. If you have a z6 swap you dont need more power then that if you just want to mess around and drive fast.

I went for the super clean del sol, Mainly as I love Delsols and the SOHC Mugen Knockoff Valve Cover.

what can 1 cam do.lol. guess you never rode in a b-series equipped eg civic, talk bout neck breaking torque. and hi revs..

there is no such thing as neck breaking torque out of a b-series engine, they can put up good numbers for a 4 cylinder, but i wouldn't say its neck breaking.
By teal_dx
jred wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

Then you should have nominated a car with a B series under the hood :wink:
By 1updelsol
what can one cam do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E_W0s7Sglw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGgy0_0C ... re=related

sohc can do this....... and yes i also own a Bseries car.. not much better than my sol... :?
By Simmons
#183557 Sohc FTW :thumb: :woot:
By chrono404
Apexracing wrote:
jred wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

there is no such thing as neck breaking torque out of a b-series engine, they can put up good numbers for a 4 cylinder, but i wouldn't say its neck breaking.

x2

I Do have B Series Cars, A '01 Integra LS(stock, Auto, Pure Daily Driver status) and a 99 Civic DX Hatch. It had a B16 Swap w/ B16 LSD Transmission. I just swapped in a 99spec b20.

I didn't say D Series are better then B Series. However I like the looks of them better, I also like how they are much much cheaper to run and maintain.
By jred
#184138 ok ok so a Dseries motor can do wonders " after you mod the shit out of it " lol. but lets face it in stock form its jus normal..I have a friend with a ek who has a d15 with a 5fwd gear box and some small mods, and still cant out run my eg9 with a b16a auto,and the only mod i have is a K&N filter.lol...and yes it has neck breaking torque " at least when im driving :hehe: "
By dro21
jred wrote:ok ok so a Dseries motor can do wonders " after you mod the shit out of it " lol. but lets face it in stock form its jus normal..I have a friend with a ek who has a d15 with a 5fwd gear box and some small mods, and still cant out run my eg9 with a b16a auto,and the only mod i have is a K&N filter.lol...and yes it has neck breaking torque " at least when im driving :hehe: "

b16a and torque in a sentance :lol:..the d16 has almost the same torque displacement.