Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

44%
15%
6%
36%
By Carfanatic
#174104 ghostfire :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#174106 x2

I also liked dro's vx hatch it rivals hatchies definately with how clean it is and new looking....but i told myself im giving my vote to a non hatch this round...
By DuhQbnSiLo
#174158 hard choice between egsedanguy and ghostfire but when with egsedanguy because of the ambers and I like the rims more. Most people will vote for ghostfire because of his awesome photo work. You cheater! J/k
By Classiccarsrule85
#174166 true lol i mean i read the mods list after the whole looking at the pictures to get an idea of whos car appealed to me the most.....

what i tend to look at is the engine bay and something just amuses me about haveing the stock air box in the bay lol.....but yea that and how clean the vx hatch was but pictures definately pays to have a SLR>camera phone lol
By {ikon}EM1
#174184 every time egsedanguy gets posted up for rom i always vote for him but he never wins... :x this is my last time voting for you dude so u have to win... :woot:
By DontHateonEG8
{ikon}EM1 wrote:every time egsedanguy gets posted up for rom i always vote for him but he never wins... :x this is my last time voting for you dude so u have to win... :woot:

yeah its my fifth time voting for this faggot. :evil:
By josephsantos
#174231 I won't stop voting for egsedanguy until his ride becomes ROTM! :woot:
By ikon
{ikon}EM1 wrote:every time egsedanguy gets posted up for rom i always vote for him but he never wins... :x this is my last time voting for you dude so u have to win... :woot:

X....-to many-

goddammit would u win already. if u dont ill hack the system and make "necessary" changes :P
By Bobec
teal_dx wrote:Yeah it seems that more people look at the photos than they read the mods. Guess it pays to know someone with a Digital SLR camera :wink:

+1 for Ghostfire... can`t see the mods list, `cause the car looks too good :thumb:
By xNETZx
#174279 3. Dro21 8) :thumb:
By Lubosh
#174351 ghostfire :woot2:
By EgCruiser
#174724 Ghostfire Numer Uno :thumb: