Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

7%
31%
26%
8%
28%
By Apexracing
#219306 Yea something doesn't add up
By Apexracing
*Miss_Honda* wrote:I dont need help, i let it go with the flowwww :D :lol:

Hehe how did you know I voted for you :wink: lol
By jayEGR
#219365 i voted :thumb: 8)
By JDMBOY
#219377 my voted is miss hondaa
By cjcastro
#219391 voted for sir ron_kimi :D
By *Miss_Honda*
Apexracing wrote:
*Miss_Honda* wrote:I dont need help, i let it go with the flowwww :D :lol:

Hehe how did you know I voted for you :wink: lol

I see everything!
Haha, i wanna know what the people think of my car and wanna win fair, i dont yell over the forums or on msn 'vote for me!' :thumbdown: :D
By teal_dx
#219437 To everybody concerned about possible cheating... I have checked IP's of these new members joining & voting and they are all unique. So technically, there's nothing to ban anyone over. However, I think it's clear that some people are inviting friends to the site for the sole purpose of gaining votes for ROTM.

On the other hand, they are also bringing new members to the site which is a good thing. Time will tell if these members stick around and post or only log in once a month to vote for their friends. Either way, I have lost some respect for some members and voters because bringing members to the forum for the sole purpose of swaying the voting and not to be a part of the community is not the purpose of the ROTM contests or this forum. It's not fair to the other members trying for ROTM. I've seen it happen in previous months but it looks like it's becoming a regular trend :(

There is no prize to win in these contests (this is to prevent even more cheating) so why is there a need to try to sway the vote results
:? ROTM is supposed to be for fun.

Thanks to all the members who play fair, my vote will continue to go toward you.

If you join the site to vote, I urge you to become a regular part of our EG community. :thumb:

Start a build thread, show us your ride, share and trade ideas with other members and then maybe someone will nominate you for ROTM and you'll win legitimately :thumb:
By andyc
#219445 Well we have a 100 post minimum to qualify for nomination, maybe we need a minimum for voting? like 'Poster' and above?

Theres no 'prize' but it should be for us, voted by us :D
By Torch_Ind
JDMBOY wrote:my voted is miss hondaa

+1
By Torch_Ind
andyc wrote:Well we have a 100 post minimum to qualify for nomination, maybe we need a minimum for voting? like 'Poster' and above?

Theres no 'prize' but it should be for us, voted by us :D

sounds like a decent idea. but people have to much time on there hands sometimes lol

or just dump the ride of the month. it would suck but if it is rigged anyway with people just log in in to vote there friends up and then there gone there isn't much sense behind it anyway!! makes it invalid win anyway right?
By Gustavo
#219497 gostt has my vote! Diggin the Domo-kun!!!
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:To everybody concerned about possible cheating... I have checked IP's of these new members joining & voting and they are all unique. So technically, there's nothing to ban anyone over. However, I think it's clear that some people are inviting friends to the site for the sole purpose of gaining votes for ROTM.

On the other hand, they are also bringing new members to the site which is a good thing. Time will tell if these members stick around and post or only log in once a month to vote for their friends. Either way, I have lost some respect for some members and voters because bringing members to the forum for the sole purpose of swaying the voting and not to be a part of the community is not the purpose of the ROTM contests or this forum. It's not fair to the other members trying for ROTM. I've seen it happen in previous months but it looks like it's becoming a regular trend :(

There is no prize to win in these contests (this is to prevent even more cheating) so why is there a need to try to sway the vote results
:? ROTM is supposed to be for fun.

Thanks to all the members who play fair, my vote will continue to go toward you.

If you join the site to vote, I urge you to become a regular part of our EG community. :thumb:

Start a build thread, show us your ride, share and trade ideas with other members and then maybe someone will nominate you for ROTM and you'll win legitimately :thumb:

thanks for looking into it teal.
By andyc
Torch_Ind wrote:
or just dump the ride of the month. it would suck but if it is rigged anyway with people just log in in to vote there friends up and then there gone there isn't much sense behind it anyway!! makes it invalid win anyway right?

true, it'd be a shame though... i'd like to win this legitemately at some stage down the line :(
By jemm
#219714 whats the deal apex racing.... doesnt anyone in this forum has their right to vote for the one who they root for? its not anyones fault if they vote for that car.... some the voters maybe new but they they didnt join this site just to vote (or surely its just a waste of time for only this purpose).... so just zip it and let the community decide....

sir teal my votes on you for being neutral to this matter.... but what i notice here is that i can feel posters from this same area are being branded? is it cheating to promote this forum to your co eg owners?

anyway.... voted.... goodluck who you are....