Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By UsJdmTuner
#709 hey man... any updates? great work again...
By vtec_gloucester
#714 looks really good that mate.

any more up-dated pics on it?
By Forbesy
#827 that is wicked 8) the paint finish you've achieved from the cans is very impressive :wink:

Keep us update on the progress :D
By teal_dx
#831 Thanks! No new updates... the holidays have me too busy. Next I need to slap the head/intake on and then re-do the engine harness. After that it is going in! :D
By LaMbErT*
#917 that is clean as fook mate, whered you tuck all of the wires and things ?
By teal_dx
#920 I ran the headlight wires on the outside of the bay, through the fenders. The rest of the wires going into the bay in the top rear corners have been relocated and will all enter in a hole in the low center of the firewall, where the heater hose used to be.
Here's a link fo follow the wiring process:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=92

I still have to modify the engine harness to meet the wires coming in at the new location.
By UsJdmTuner
#1010 hey man wassup.. any more updates.. let us know how you modified the engine harness.. you should do a write up on wire tuck to clean the bay.. thanks man.. Happy Holidays
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1011 looks good man. got to see more updates soon
By chnzgoofball
#2127 wow... i wanna do that someday... maybe before i get my whole car painted it makes the engine bay look hella more presentable
By Jsa-SIR2
#2552 car of the month!!! no, car of the year!!!!

thant things going to be sex on legs!! no! sex on weels!!!

keep up the good work mate! :D

jon
By teal_dx
#3086 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=92
There's an update on the electrical part...

Here's a couple teasers of the motor back in the bay :)

going back in...

IN! (finally)

It is only attached on the side mounts, still gotta bolt in the rear bracket & mount. Then it is just running the harness into the cabin, installing the radiator, fan & coolant lines. I need to shorten the fuel line and get a 180? AN fitting for where the stainless clutch line comes off the master cyl.
And that nasty valve cover is a spare, I'll have a nice one finished soon.

Next big part of this project is going to be the inside of the firewall. The brake proportioning valve, incoming brake lines, fuse box, external coil, ecu, and wires all need to be arranged & attached.
By ohDirka
#3093 is that the d16? the engine bay looks killer man
By ChicagoMike
#3102 That turned out absolutely beautiful! The quality of your work looks top notch! Cant wait to see the finished product.
By chnzgoofball
#3105 wow... looks really really clean