Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By D.legere86
#323068 found a set of clear top tail lights, for $40. they were really dirty brought them home cleaned them up re sealed them. then noticed they are a diffrent shade red. so i guess all i can do is tint them a little. any of you guys have any trouble with tinted tails? that day i also bought all new lights and two new tires and rims just steels $40. found a guy with 6 civics all 92-95 and bassically giving the parts away. cant wait to go back and search for goodies haha. happy new years!!!
photo sharing websites
was given this exhaust for free....for good reasons.
photo sharing sites
also started trying to bring my rims back to life for summer. heres how i started the night.

picture hosting
hour and a half later i had one looking pretty nice and the exhaust looking better... did some more research and found out better ways wet sanding so better pictures to come sorry for rambling.
host images
By D.legere86
#323069 sorry for the large pictures..
By blk92hb
#323088 i think there is a red tinting you can buy but i dont know who makes it
By juls1488
blk92hb wrote:i think there is a red tinting you can buy but i dont know who makes it

there is, VHT makes it, called "nite shades" or something like that. i think there is a way you can tint them using that metal-x paint made by krylon, but don't quote me on that.
By teal_dx
#323094 Yeah VHT makes a red tint:
http://www.vhtpaint.com/products/niteshadesred

And cool rims, you don't see those much any more. Everybody wants JDM but I think 90's wheels look proper on 90's cars. :thumb:
By D.legere86
juls1488 wrote:
blk92hb wrote:i think there is a red tinting you can buy but i dont know who makes it

there is, VHT makes it, called "nite shades" or something like that. i think there is a way you can tint them using that metal-x paint made by krylon, but don't quote me on that.

thanks alot i grabbed that and tinted them. funny story . i rent a place here and i painted them out side. and the people up stairs called the fire department because they thought they smelt nail polish remover. dumbest thing i have ever heard.