Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By EricM
#236521 So is this holding up still? No bubbles or anything?
By keithjr21
#238596 i was just wondering if u think its even worth replacing all of the rust spots n bondo'd area's on my car imma put the pic of my car next since it says i need 2 have a post first :(
By CamperCarl
#245533 Just grabbed a set of these for my 95 eg8. The ever famous Honda cancer claimed my quarters thanks to Wisconsin Winters :x

Spent some time searching the web, hands down www.fixmyrust.com is the cheapest I could find. Picked up 2 for $31.59 a peace and S&H was $18 (total amount is $81.55) The awesome people from Ebay want something like $33 per side and S&H is $30+ per side.

Here's an album full of pictures on the arches.
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/n ... /Civic-EG/

If you want specific pictures of these arches just PM me and Ill put them in the album.
By stenseltizm
#248469 Thanks teal_dx this exactly what I plan to do to mine this summer. This helps know what to expect hidden underneath.
By undeadone069
#255482 wondering if u ever priced what it would cost to pay a body shop to do this? and where did u get the new fenders?
By 603 jdm
#278983 u can get fenders pretty cheaply on fixmyrust.com a junkyard, can go pricey and get at dealer. or run the risk of possible fitment issues/ poor quality and go with ebay.
By SIRxS
#290189 GREAT thread thanks for posting up!!

currently restoring my sir-s and this will really help :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#308673 Ima have to do this soon but ill wait till this fall so my autobody teacher can help
By FG2_Andrew
#318942 hey Brian, quick question:

is this project feasible for someone with no autobody experience, but was a welder at Columbus steel? my buddy went to school for welding but wasn't sure if there's a huge difference between commercial welding and auto body welding?
By teal_dx
#318983 well, I had no autobody experience when I did mine :P

If your buddy can weld then go for it. Just take your time cutting & getting the new panels to fit and line up perfectly. Honda sheet metal is thin so watch he doesn't burn through or warp it. Sounds like he knows what he's doing. Be sure to prime & paint before winter. Primer soaks up water, paint will seal the surface - even if it's cheap aerosol it is better than nothing.
By FG2_Andrew
#318985 My rust won't be fixed until spring. But I have faith in him (I think?) haha