Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Ej2-B16a
#32999 is there any other way to get front bumpers to re align nicely taking into consideration that all the clips/bolts/screws/brackets and all that are toast... and its being hung on my custom drilled screws, and like zipties and shit.. :?
By yashep
#33002 You could always try with zip ties but I think it might be hard to keep a perfect alignment, if is just to hold the bumper it'll work. Maybe if you post a pic so everybody can see your problem someone might come up with a solution. I align my bumper using some s/s bolts and nuts to hold everything in place and using the under fender or liner (whatever the name is for the plastic piece that goes inside the wheel well) you could use it to help hold the bumper in place with screws. Good luck :thumb:
By teal_dx
yashep wrote: I align my bumper using some s/s bolts and nuts to hold everything in place and using the under fender or liner (whatever the name is for the plastic piece that goes inside the wheel well) you could use it to help hold the bumper in place with screws. Good luck :thumb:

Same here
By hondajunkee
#33036 are the circles where the bolts go through onm your bumper broken? or is the full circle there?
By Ej2-B16a
hondajunkee wrote:are the circles where the bolts go through onm your bumper broken? or is the full circle there?

broke, cut... and like dissolved :? somehow lol
By yashep
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
hondajunkee wrote:are the circles where the bolts go through onm your bumper broken? or is the full circle there?

broke, cut... and like dissolved :? somehow lol

do you have the inner fender? maybe you can use it to align your bumper, if you want to align them very bad buy new fenders i think its the only way to fix the misalignment.
By Ej2-B16a
#33712 idk, i might just do the core support..
By hondajunkee
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:idk, i might just do the core support..

if its bent fix it, if theres no holes to attach your bumper then get a new bumper, if your fender are screwed to where they cant be fixed then get new ones, thats what it comes down to
By yashep
#33866 ^^^^ think the same
By Ej2-B16a
#34092 heres the pic