Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 92civic_vx
#293099 i think this is what you r looking for.
right side - 72410-SR3-003
left side - 72450-SR3-003
By Hatch-O-Doom
#293115 Ah nice nice! I need that part too! Mine are all jacked up, I was gonna just sand down mine and paint them..... I think I still might do that.
By teal_dx
keith_b03 wrote: but for an ej1 not a hatch

They will actually be the same for both since the coupe & hatch use the same doors :thumb:
By keith_b03
#293127 idk cause i bought one that was for a hatch i guess and i tried putting it on my door and it was like .5 inches to big it was weird
By Apexracing
keith_b03 wrote:idk cause i bought one that was for a hatch i guess and i tried putting it on my door and it was like .5 inches to big it was weird

Well just saying coupes and hatches have the same doors. Maybe you have a sedan and are got the wrong vin code?
By keith_b03
#293325 they probably sent me one for a sedan. this honda store in oregon keeps sendin me the wrong shit. when i called em and told em they sent the wrong peice they sent me the black molding that goes on the left door lol
By Apexracing
keith_b03 wrote:they probably sent me one for a sedan. this honda store in oregon keeps sendin me the wrong shit. when i called em and told em they sent the wrong peice they sent me the black molding that goes on the left door lol

Christ lol order from hondapartsdeals.com oem dealer for less
By keith_b03
#293622 ya that place is way cheaper thanks man
By deschlong
Apexracing wrote:
keith_b03 wrote:idk cause i bought one that was for a hatch i guess and i tried putting it on my door and it was like .5 inches to big it was weird

Well just saying coupes and hatches have the same doors. Maybe you have a sedan and are got the wrong vin code?

Pretty sure the guy knows how many fricking doors he has on his car - he's not going to confuse whether he has 4 doors or 2.
By keith_b03
#293794 hahaha thats hella funny
By ceelx
#293847 i think sedan have shorters than coupes or hatch because sedans has smaller doors :wink:
By bigpunn421
#294409 does anyone know the part number for the sedan models?
By ceelx
#294413 72450-SR4-003 left
72410-SR4-003 right

:thumb:

omg :oops: sorry dude :P i will give you parts nr to hatch in monday :lol:
By bigpunn421
#294486 thanks

are the front and back on each side the same part number?

i was expecting 4 numbers but i guess it could be 2