Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By FG2_Andrew
#273392 2 options here:

Home Depot lip or try and make a different model/make OEM lip fit.

or you could fab two lips together if you were good at fiberglass/poly work?
^but that's too much work.. you've got 2 options haha
By Godspeed_eg8
#273400 lol ok so tell me about this home depot lip your talking about
By teal_dx
#273405 In the gardening section they sell this flexible black plastic strip that people put on the edge of their flower beds.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... a=N&tab=wi

It looks like people are using a thinner version too which looks more like an oem lip :thumb:
By Godspeed_eg8
#273407 i think is looks good nothing that ive seen done here in windsor canada so i guess ill be the first to do it :D lol
By asianrob
#273596 you can use a 99-00 Si lip they almost fit perfect. assuming you have the 4door front bumper
By Godspeed_eg8
#273597 lol thats what i had on there but i didnt like the way it was fitting but i made the HD lip :hehe: i gotta say it looks good to me
By Gustavo
#273600 If im not mistaken this is a Home Depot lip that Humble Performance from Tulsa, OK made 4 their track car.
By 95cpeEX
#273604 i kinda like how that home made home depot lip kit looks. does anyone have a DIY for putting it on and a preference of size for the lip...
By Godspeed_eg8
#273605 lol i made a DIY but im missing one picture ill have it up tomorrow :)
By 95cpeEX
#273606 how many different sizes of the garden edger are there? just curious on what size would be best...or do you just cut it down so it fits better
By Godspeed_eg8
#273607 the only size i found was 5" but you can cut it to what ever size you want
By 95cpeEX
#273608 what would be a good size to cut it to?
By Godspeed_eg8
#273611 i just kept it at the 5" and screwed that sucker on but you can cut it to what ever you think looks good