Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rmp705
#260330 does anyone know where i can get 3-5 different colors of paint maybe the size of a coke can??????
i have a great idea and will share if i can do it
By Chance
#260363 What type of paint?
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#260366 hit up your local hobby shop. aerosol model paint is about the size of a coke can.
By rmp705
#260392 guess i should have specified
not aersol paint but smaller can of a gallon
car paint maybe but i want to be able to get 3-5 different colors
thank you
By teal_dx
#260409 Image
I've seen smaller size cans that are the same shape as the hardner can on the right. I don't know where you'd find them, but they're used for paint products, thinners and such.
By teal_dx
#260411 Pretty sure that hardner is a quart.
http://stores.spartanpackagingsolutions ... gories.bok
They sell empty pint, 1/2 pint and 1/4 pint cans. one of those should be close to a coke can
By forcefedEG
#260421 Most urethane base colors mix 1:1 or some may be 2:1 depending on your brand,
you can normally buy them by the .oz like 8.oz or more... any place that mixes automotive paint can sell u as much or little as needed....

I've bought as little as 4.oz before just enough to blend a panel into another and re-clear when doing wreck work.....

I've had good luck with dupont chroma base, and valspars z-base, the chroma mixes 1:1 and the Z is 2:1 but most any urethane based base color will serve you well
By ImThaBean
#260441 I buy different sized paint cans all the time from our supplier. from gallon to 1/4 pint depending on my needs at work.

Just go to a paint store, they don't cost that must.
By rmp705
#261506 ight cool thank you all
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#262643 So what's your master plan??