Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By OGv2iik
#245928 i know it's my own opinion, but what do you think would look good:

car is currently white, i want to spray JUST the exterior. i was thinking black because it's simple. a reverse panda if you will..

or maybe blue? or respray white?

all i know is that i for sure want to leave the bay white. thoughts?
By ghskid06
#245936 I prefer black. White is hard to do right.
By OleFolk
#245940 If I had a white hatch id keep it white
same with a black hatch

Respray white for cheap and it looks nice too
By Gustavo
ghskid06 wrote:I prefer black. White is hard to do right.

I think the opposite. I think white is easy n black is hard. N like stated already black will show imperfections n white will hide it.
By dbrooks
#245947 white! :thumb:

and i think this thread does put some meaning to "once you go black, you never go back." it seems like people like to keep cars black. hahahaha
By Flatland_EG
#245968 Keep it white but throw a little pearl in it. A pearl white hatch would look sick as hell.
By Chance
#246068 If your not doing a COMPLETE color change (inside and out) Keep it the original color. It just looks dumb when you see a Blue car and they open the door and BAM red, pretty ghetto imo.

Oh but either way, my vote is WHITE! :thumb: :thumb:
By robster
#246128 How about a dark brown metalic tone like the Porsches Macadamia metalic.
This kombined with a white enginebay and white wheels :thumb:

Or a royal blue with white bay and wheels.

There are to many black cars out there ... i like black to but there are just to many out there.
By ghskid06
#246129 /\

One of the people who can do white right. I agree there are a lot of black cars. Still one of my favorite colors on a car though. Another great color is the skyline blue. http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en ... &aql=f&oq= Too tired to save and upload a photo so there ya go.

I agree that is your not going to paint your jambs that you should keep the same color, but why not paint them too?
By HAFIL0_EG
#246149 Subaru WRC blue is a good hue of blue to go, but would have to paint inside doors n hatch jambs otherwise you end up with the ghetto flava which aint a hot look.

Or even Spoon yellow would be a good option to go
By Greasedmonkey
#246221 White
By dbrooks
#246676 i say primer gray.....