Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
#161802 its a very rare option to have over seas and unavailable here in the states unless of course you order them

but imo it doesnt look right on the EG's like it would on the EK's
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#161810 It does'nt seem rare over here where i am stationed almost all EG and EK have them. Oh thanks for moving this to my bad.
By josephsantos
#161813 I like it. Did you just clip them on?
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#161815 No they are held on by some kind of adhesive i had the front bumper but my gurl wreck that hatch. So i pulled them off and sent them to a buddy in the states. When i had all four the shit looked clean
By josephsantos
#161819 Yeah good luck finding the other pieces. :thumb:
By sneepereg
#161821 :thumb: i like them ive bean trying to find a set for my coupe
By teal_dx
#161848 I never liked them, the car looks so much cleaner w/o them. But I know they earn points from the JDM crowd because they're kinda rare...

Nice garage btw - baller tile floor :thumb:
By egsedanguy
asianrob wrote:its a very rare option to have over seas and unavailable here in the states unless of course you order them

but imo it doesnt look right on the EG's like it would on the EK's

have to agree here. i like the look without them. ek civics look ok with em. personaly i think it looks tackey. just my 2cents. but its your ride if you love em then sport em. :thumb:
By KillerTofu
#161933 personally not a fan .. all the cars i've seen with them look messy. but that's just my opinion

Graham wrote:They look dumb

Your garage looks cool

LOL!
By chrono404
KillerTofu wrote:personally not a fan .. all the cars i've seen with them look messy. but that's just my opinion

Graham wrote:They look dumb

Your garage looks cool

LOL!

x3

I hate them on EK's, I hate them on EG's, they ruin the flow of the car IMO.
By VhondaW
#161944 i think they would look better if they matched the length of the taillight... as they are, they dont seem to fit right because i think they're not long enough

or they need to run the whole length of the bumper, like they run the side of car

:?