Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 69cuda340s
#6909117 I have started a rust repair thread in the link below for a '95 Civic EX 2 DR. I will be cutting rust out of quarter panels, modifying hatch patch panels to use on two door coupe, and getting car ready to be sent out for a full body repaint. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have thanks:

https://www.autobody101.com/forums/view ... 12&t=28833
By teal_dx
#6909133 Have any photos of the progress? I've never seen the hatch panels modified to work on a coupe before, only heard that it can be done.
By 69cuda340s
teal_dx wrote:Have any photos of the progress? I've never seen the hatch panels modified to work on a coupe before, only heard that it can be done.

Yes if you go to the link in my first post you can flip through the pages and see the pictures of how I modified the hatch patch panels to fit the coupe. I was able to succeed in getting them to work.

We ended up stripping and repainting entire under side of car front to back along with smooth out engine bay paint inside of trunk ect. We had a shop spray on the base/clear and we are beginning the assembly process now. The whole process is in that link in first post.