To Trade or Not To Trade?

40%
60%
By Vti93T
#110228 Ok so as you know I have the WedsSport TC-005 rims
16x7 +37 offset

I might be trading with a guy in town for his Stark II
15x6.5 offset unknown

so let me know if I should trade mine or not..Basically Blake wants the wheels more than I do but I like that they are 15's. I don't think my 16's would look as good on the hatch as they did on my coupe. Thing is it will be hard to let them go since I'm one of the few that has them. Let me know if I should trade. I want opinions people!!!!
By Heatherly
#110240 I voted to not trade, I like the weds WAY MORE so yeah, there's my 2 cents. =]
By Punksz6
#110256 Those are pretty Sweet but the Weds are better I think!! Its all up 2 u though.... :?
By Punksz6
#110258 I think the offset on those Starks is +38 And u know what I am starting to like them Rims very hard decision!! :?
By Got_Purp
#110283 Starks fo sho.... weds are nice and all, but type 2's are on my top 5 wheels...Plus The 5 fan blades would set the teal off very nicely. I'm not a big fan of 5 spokes either, but I would definitely rock these. Just do your thing, girl. It will look great no matter what, I feel. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#110423 Starks, Starks and more Starks!!

Yea, Im sure you know which I want, since I started the trade.... :P
By jmsplitfyre
#110538 Weds for me.. Don't trade, Katie..
By marvinp8700
#110552 Starks for thine win
By smokinsoljah420
#110630 STARKS!!! FTMFW!! :thumb:
By ej2rey
#110641 Katie do it! TRAAAADE!!
Starks are super rare. They look cool as fuck and will look way better with some dope ass color skeem on them.

To me weds are played out!
By Mr. Pink
#110647 Starks are awesome wheels i have always liked them.
By Vti93T
ej2rey wrote:Katie do it! TRAAAADE!!
Starks are super rare. They look cool as fuck and will look way better with some dope ass color skeem on them.

To me weds are played out!

maybe the tc-05's but not mine :P I'm basically one of the few that has the 4 lug set