What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By jerko
#207019 Teal, did you clear coat these at all or just leave them paint with no protection? I just did mine and dont know what to do
By jerko
#207060 Thank you..You've washed them and nothing happened? Im just nervous to wash them...after they've dried completly of course.
By evarela28
#250750 i know this diy is pretty old but man your wheels came out great.. i had a question though i just bought these rims and they were painted poorly.. i read on here that i can use aircraft stripper to remove the old paint. my question is once its removed can i use the other diy on how to polish my rims to make the stock look come back to life.. any help would be great.
thanks

By teal_dx
evarela28 wrote:i know this diy is pretty old but man your wheels came out great.. i had a question though i just bought these rims and they were painted poorly.. i read on here that i can use aircraft stripper to remove the old paint. my question is once its removed can i use the other diy on how to polish my rims to make the stock look come back to life.. any help would be great.
thanks

yes :thumb: :thumb:
By evarela28
#252126 cool thanks.. but i decided to strip them down and paint them a light grey and clear coat them.. im looking to get a finish like the rims on the nissan altima rims just a little darker, since im too lazy to have to polish my rims every week!. ill post some before and after pics when im done thanks teal..
By Rayarei
#330177 How long did this take you?
By Rayarei
#330227 I just did mine gloss black with gold"flakes" in them.
Missed a spot or two but over all happy with them for now.
May redo them in few months lol.
By spike_asia
#342998 good stuff!

made me wanna DIY my rims instead of having somebody do it for me
By civic666
#345937 I wanna do mines