What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By fresh eh2*
#3862 my boy bought a 97 hx and since the hx rims were beat he decided he wanted to paint them. still undecided on the colors but its either blk with a red lip or blk with a silver lip, i told him go with the red.
1st we cleaned the wheels with degresser, gave them a good scrub with water and degresser, then we sanded it down really good. a quick wet sand with light sand paper, and a anothe scrub with just water.
this is cleaned,sanded, wet sanded and cleaned again:
getting it ready for prime. we used index cards so the primer wouldnt get on the tires.
1st coat:
2nd coat:
we did a 3rd coat but no pics lol, heres a pic of those steps repeated on the rest of the wheels and installed on the car.
when we do paint them ill be sure to post up the pics, should b done saturday cuz thats the only day we have time do get them done.
By fresh eh2*
#3866 primer is that rust o lium stuff or whatever its called, and for the paint we got the stuff thats for alloy rims so it sticks better i forgot the name of it.
By ChicagoMike
#3868 Hell yeah, that came out good! I've almost considered painting mine black.
By ohDirka
#3876 those came out awesome
By vtec_gloucester
#3893 looking good, they look alot like my wheels... apart from you have 2 more spokes.

By fresh eh2*
#3937 im trying to get him to do blk with a red lip but he kinda wants blk with a silver lip to match his car im like w.e floats your boat. but w'll see what he decides, like i said ill post up pics as soon as we finish
By sihatch9508
#3957 looks good so far!
By chnzgoofball
#4387 wow its looking really nice!! :D :thumb:
By eg-civic-racer
#4407 looks sweet as F*#k!!