What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By LaMbErT*
#1416 Whats the best size of tyres for a set of 16's i want the tyres to look fat but also want the eg to look slammed, i know i know you can't really get both lmao
By teal_dx
#1417 If you want to keep your OEM tire diameter, go with 205/40R16. This means your speedometer will be accurate.

I went with 205/45R16 because the roads are bad around here and I wanted a little extra sidewall cushion. My speedometer would read just a tad under though.

(205/45R16 is actually the same diameter as the 96-00 civic. every generation civic gets larger and so does the tire diameter, slightly)

Here's some pics of 205/45R16:

By LaMbErT*
#1423 Your full of knowledge bud! And my roads are terrible round here aswell but i don't like how high that eg is. Is it just not lowered or is that how far it goes ? :???:
By teal_dx
#1425 I could have gone lower, it had adj coil overs. Sounds like you would like the look of the 40 series sidewall more, that will also help the car look lower :thumb: I'd go 205/40R16 if I were you.
By LaMbErT*
#1427 Sweet mate thanks :D
By LaMbErT*
#1935 Sorry for double posting but would u be able to get pics of other egs with 205/40's slammed ? on 16's :P Bit much to ask i know :P
By vtec_gloucester
#1959 lambert your so lazy! it dont take 5 mins to search for something like that. :lol:

anyway, you should know by now... 15's go on EG's! :D
By LaMbErT*
#1975 Yeah i do but i loved the grids and had to get em since i had the money :P