What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Gimme Wafflez
bks84 wrote:I sent the pictures to Trent @ Enkei... hoping to hear back soon. He said it sounds like an OEM Toyota wheel. You could try measuring the hub bore diameter, if its a OEM wheel it will have a specific hub bore, maybe be a lil easier determining what manufacture its from.

When he replies to my email, Ill post it up.

awesome thanks for the help! :D

You know that might be right, when I went to check the wheels out the guy told me they had to have the center bores grinded out a little for it to fit his daughters 96 civic. It was very minimal though. So that right there told me they more than likely weren't from a Honda.
By bks84
#342501 I first thought they were Nissan wheels, like 80's - 90's Sentra or something because of how the lug bores looked.

hopefully he responds pretty soon.
By bks84
#342573 they said theyre more than likely OE toyota wheels. Corolla or Echo are the models they mentioned. Also said best bet is to contact Toyota, maybe take em to a dealer and see if they can pinpoint what theyre from.

do they say Enkei on the inside barrel or anywhere?
By Gimme Wafflez
#342579 yeah, they're stamped Enkei and USA. none of the other numbers gave me any results when searched.
By Gimme Wafflez
#342592 Here are pictures of everything stamped inside the wheel, and some print on the outside wall? not sure what to call it lol. sorry if they are too big, I want you guys to be able to clearly see the stamps.

By teal_dx
#342597 Every time this thread is updated with more info, I look online to see if I can figure out what these are and I've got nothing. Are these super rare or what??
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Every time this thread is updated with more info, I look online to see if I can figure out what these are and I've got nothing. Are these super rare or what??

i have to looked for like an hour. toyota has a wheel very close in designe but its not the same. :?
By Gimme Wafflez
#342603 I too looked up about every oem enkei wheel for every make of vehicle. I'm so confused haha :?
By teal_dx
#342607 Ok so we know so far...

• 14" dia
• +36mm offset
• 4x100
• center bore was originally smaller than the civics's 56.1mm
• by the style, I'm guessing they are from the 90's
• made in the USA

- not sure what the "12980 BEAT" stamp means. Thought maybe it was something to do with the Honda Beat but didn't find anything.

- Some cars that have a smaller 54.1 center bore are:
Mazda Miata, MX-3
Hyundai Accent, Excel
Kia Rio
Ford Fiesta
suzuki esteem
Toyota Corolla, MR2, Paseo, Yaris
By Gimme Wafflez
#342608 At first I thought the 12980 was some sort of address, maybe where ever they were manufactured. This is a mystery
By bks84
egsedanguy wrote:google enkei rxi. it looks just like those but only in 15in

dang, i like those!
By egsedanguy
Gimme Wafflez wrote:Pretty close but I don't think that's them

no there not it. but its the same style. I been looking high and low trying to figure it out. may have to call enkei and see if they can identify them. :?