What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By smartie
#339477 Hey guys as the title says I'm looking for the name of these rims. I found them hidden away at a wreckers and picked them up for $150(Australian) . The only real stamping on them is OZ route which is common for oz racing rims. There 15x7 with an offset of +26 and wiegh about 8.5kg each. I plan on cleaning them up and fitting to my eg hatch. Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated

Also first time image poster, I really hope the image works.

[URL=http://s731.photobucket.com/user/bmxchick_87/media/andrews%20crap/20131128_115825.jpg.html]Image
By TrailerTrash
#339480 http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh ... 120-Wheels

this is all i could find but it still doesnt answer your question as to what model they are.

the first dude with the pics has slightly different wheels but the guys whos pics dont work has the same wheels you do where the spokes are rounded off. they dont know what they are either

this was from a google imagine search for old oz racing wheels

i took a whack at it
By smartie
#339485 Oh nuts! Thanks for your help, the search continues I guess.
By TrailerTrash
#339487 you could try asking on Stanceworks. theres some real wheel lovers there
By AutoXRacer
#339489 OZ Pluton Deep Dish Alloy Rims
They are mainly on Miata and Beamer forums.
Nice set of rims

They are a replica of the MSW Plutons
Which new are worth around $800

If you were to clean yours up and make them look good.
You could sell yours for about $700-750
By smartie
#339494 ^^THA MAN^^
Awesome thanks so much! I do plan on cleaning them up but I think I'll hang on to them for abit, alot of people down here don't appreciate an rare old rim unless it has Work or enkie stamped on it.
once again thanks to everyone for all your help and endless knowledge.
By teal_dx
#339500 I've only ever seen the Plutons in a +32mm offset and the lip wasn't nearly as deep. Also they didn't have flat center caps, the center where the logo is usually stuck out more. Nice find!

Those are gonna look great on your hatch and they're period correct, too. :thumb:
By smartie
#339502 OMG.....OMG.... Teal just posted on my thread I'm star struck now.

I've been around this forum for a few months and your knoledge and dedication to all things honda inspires and encouges me alot. Its in honor haha

Anyway yeah since finding out there name I've been searching some more and have only found one other set with this offset and like you said they didnt seem to have as much dish and I havnt found anymore with these center caps. I cant wait to clean them up, the offset should fit nice aswell.

Again a huge thanks to everyone for the help, a much better forum than the previous one I was associated with when I had my GtiR pulsar.