What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Ajax1989
#338399 no, but which wheels are they?

civic's are 4x100
By Ajax1989
#338403 those are 99 g20 wheels (I drive a g20 :lol: )
unfortunally they wont fit, unless you have a accord or prelude
By pkaewthong34
#338404 ahhh ok its cool ... :P i wish i still have that 4x114 adapter lol i see it pretty good deal thats why i check it out lol
By pkaewthong34
teal_dx wrote:You could convert to the Civic Type-R 4x114.3mm hubs if you really wanted 4x114.3mm on an EG. :thumb:

oh god ....now u give me the idea to do it again lol hey dont get me wrong .. most of my idea from rattle can spray and mini me swap is all from ur thread , teal :D
By juls1488
pkaewthong34 wrote:
teal_dx wrote:You could convert to the Civic Type-R 4x114.3mm hubs if you really wanted 4x114.3mm on an EG. :thumb:

oh god ....now u give me the idea to do it again lol hey dont get me wrong .. most of my idea from rattle can spray and mini me swap is all from ur thread , teal :D

i did it, and its awesome. :thumb:
if you wanna do it, i have a list of all the stateside equivalent parts when its time to replace things. and since those are 15s you might be able to fit the 11in prelude rotors under em. :lol:
By pkaewthong34
juls1488 wrote:
pkaewthong34 wrote:

i did it, and its awesome. :thumb:
if you wanna do it, i have a list of all the stateside equivalent parts when its time to replace things. and since those are 15s you might be able to fit the 11in prelude rotors under em. :lol:

that sounds great actually ... let me get this camber done first then ill get that set up soon ... i actually talked to the person that he would let it go to me for 150 !!! lol
By pkaewthong34
#338598 Image

now i got these set awhile ago from some kid in Sarasota while back .. just peel my plasti dip off make it look cleaner .. i kinda want to try something new like metal gray or anything that 15 or 16 lol