What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Rayarei
#325272 I got traded a guy my old z racing wheels for these and i have no idea what these are. I want to get the center caps but idk what they are so...
By Rayarei
#325289 Oh that seems to be the best granted i never can find a 16 spoke wheel. The dude spray painted them with but they were black before. so Oz GT's?
By civicexracer
#325291 Definitely not OZ wheels. They have a similar design but the OZ wheels spokes go all the way to the edge of the lip and poke out a bit. These don't. Best way to find out what they are is check the inside of the wheel for any stamps or stickers. Probably just some knockoff wheel from a cheap wheel company or something.
By asianrob
#325302 might be off note but id get that control arm checked out.

they remind me of some old Motegi's but i dont think motegi had a wheel like that. close but not like that.
By teal_dx
#325308 Now that rob pointed it out... I see it. Wheel looks pushed back in the wheel opening. Probably saw some hard impact at some point, caster has to be way out of spec... Could be bent lca or bent subframe.
By Rayarei
#325311 Alright ill take em off and check.
As for the control arm I just had my upper control arms changed. I do know that my struts tire rods and wheel bearings are going bad though. I'll still check out the control arms though:) thanks for that pointer guys!
By Punksz6
#325317 Hi I think they are TSW Mallory 4 and I also found a similar MVK wheels.

I will post wheels in a min. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#325318 TSW Mallory 4

MVK Wheels

I could be wrong, Hope this helps though. :)
By chris_barnes
#326011 Guys, these are definitely OZ Superturismo's. Below I will post a pic of the car of a friend of mine, who has superturismos for sure and you can see these are 1:1

By Rayarei
#326050 How much do these go for then??
By asianrob
#326055 nice i was also going to mention Team Dynamics lol