These are what im thinking

35%
35%
4%
26%
By Mr Rattles
#314049 Hey guys

please help me to choose a new mag for my car

Widened Steelies (I have a new pair on 15s in the garage now)

or
Lenso S2's which are super light

or
Lenso S4's which are pretty rare on Honda's here

or
Enkei RPF1's which are pretty common here

thanks guys
By jadeydrag0117
#314371 any pics of your car ? have a eg ej or ferio? + color
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:But those white steelies look good on that slammed sedan. 8)

i agree looks pretty cool, but at the same time i think its too cambered and low
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:IF he's going to slam & hard park it, go with the steelies. If he's going to drive it fast, go with any of the others, :thumb:

rpf's are coolest.
By egcivicboy
#314407 just looked at youre car. slam it and throw the steelies on.
By Apexracing
#314426 Can you get konig wheels there? I have their feather wheels on my ep3. I also like the konig daylights and the konig heliums. I know they arent the most expensive wheels. But i've had mine for almost a year and a half and they are doing great :thumb:
By corcora2
#315167 Those lenso s2 are pretty sexy. AND they're light ++
By Mr Rattles
#316689 Hey guys,
Thanks for the relies and votes. Decided to keep the steelies but my still looking
For a set of light weights. My heart is leaning towards the S2 cause they are super light.[/b]
By Mr Rattles
Apexracing wrote:Can you get konig wheels there? I have their feather wheels on my ep3. I also like the konig daylights and the konig heliums. I know they arent the most expensive wheels. But i've had mine for almost a year and a half and they are doing great :thumb:

Dunno if its just me being full of crap but I have never liked Konig wheels,not even from
Need 4 Speed Underground lol.