What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By juls1488
#307453 so, i have a chance to score some reverse mesh look-a-like 14x7s for dirty cheap. only problem i see, is that they are -3mm offset wheels.
can i even get that to fit, or am i just wasting my time?:?
even if it requires serious fender rolling, i will consider it.
Last edited by juls1488 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By TrailerTrash
#307459 pics! i bet they are badass
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307463 with an offset like that...... WHY DO WE NOT HAVE PICS!:!?!??!?! lmao i would get em in a heartbeat! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307466 I think they would look NASTY!!! specially since they are going on a EG8.
:woot:

get em, clean em up and mount em.... THEN POST MOAR PICS!!! lmao
By TrailerTrash
#307470 :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:
By teal_dx
#307505 If they're cheap, I'd pick them up even though they're only 14"

You may have to do some fender work to make them fit depending on your height, tire size and camber. :thumb:

Nice find :thumb:
By teal_dx
#307557 When doing the low offset / negative offset look on a civic, you're usually stuck with stretching the tire to help avoid rubbing. Im not big on tire stretching but I think the stretch looks like less of a stretch on a 15" rim compared to a 14" rim because the 15" will have a lower profile sidewall. Just my opinion... Those rims are a nice find. Also 14" are lighter than 15" :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#307565 only thing i dont like about 14s in the tire selection :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

id love to have some 175/50/14s for a lower profile and slight stretch but they just arent made
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:You may have to do some fender work to make them fit depending on your height, tire size and camber. :thumb:

im currently tucking 15's, so i would probably either have to roll the fenders, or raise the car up a little
TrailerTrash wrote:only thing i dont like about 14s in the tire selection

Agreed. I'll just have to see what i can find
Gave the seller a call, he's away until sunday. so i'll have to wait til then.
stay tuned!
By juls1488
EJay2 wrote:Those will fit...u may hav to roll the fenders or get a camber kit....
I hav 0 offset wheels and I had to do both....good luck wit getting them, their def nice....

good to know. i've got stock upper control arms all around, never needed to get camber kits before. but im rolling on 15x6 +50, so i can go real low without needing to mess with my camber. :D
By EJay2
juls1488 wrote:
EJay2 wrote:Those will fit...u may hav to roll the fenders or get a camber kit....
I hav 0 offset wheels and I had to do both....good luck wit getting them, their def nice....

good to know. i've got stock upper control arms all around, never needed to get camber kits before. but im rolling on 15x6 +50, so i can go real low without needing to mess with my camber. :D

If u can get away without camber that's a plus I guess....
My wheels stuck out lik an inch and half....I had to get it....it just didn't look right either....