What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By teal_dx
#298645 The GSR rims are 14" (can't tell if your current ones are 14" or 15") but the GSR wheels will be lighter than the chrome ones you have now.

Nice clean hatch you have there! :thumb:
By 706josh
#298653 My current rims are 15 inch. I think I'm gonna go with the trade. Kinda tired of what I've got now. Thanks for the compliments on the hatch! Just need to lower it a bit.... :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
706josh wrote:My current rims are 15 inch. I think I'm gonna go with the trade. Kinda tired of what I've got now. Thanks for the compliments on the hatch! Just need to lower it a bit.... :thumb:

lower would look great withthose wheels :thumb:
By 706josh
#299073 Okay, the deal is changed a little bit. I'm trading my rims and tires for a set of 13in VX wheels with 157/70 r13 tires. My question is are those gonna look too small on my stock height CX?
By TrailerTrash
706josh wrote:Okay, the deal is changed a little bit. I'm trading my rims and tires for a set of 13in VX wheels with 157/70 r13 tires. My question is are those gonna look too small on my stock height CX?

nah im pretty sure they are factory sized tires
By TrailerTrash
#299280 cool :thumb:

you gunna drop it at all?
By 706josh
TrailerTrash wrote:cool :thumb:

you gunna drop it at all?

Definitely would like to. Kinda tight on money right now. So things are going kinda slow with the car...
By Chance
#299495 Hx's would be WAY better. vx's look to tiny for my taste.
By 706josh
Chance wrote:Hx's would be WAY better. vx's look to tiny for my taste.

I wish they were HX's. Maybe I can get a good deal or trade the VX's for some.
By TrailerTrash
#299672 much better :thumb:
By bigpunn421
#299698 looks sweet. what size 14"? 13"

i wish i had those rims but idk if they clear the gsr brakes.

bet they are lighter too. performance and looks