What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Civic_HatchSI
#292090 I just picked up another eg hatch. It came with a set of Ronal wheels. 16" 4x100

I was wondering if anybody knows which model they are. I can't seem to find any information them.

Here is a picture

I will get a better picture of the wheels, this is the only one I have right now.

Thanks!
By Flatland_EG
#292146 I wish I could find a set of Ronal Teddy Bears, I'd rock the hell out of them. :D
By Flatland_EG
#292339 There'es a couple of new sets on ebay, one white and one silver, and they have quite a "special" price attacked to them. :) They're in the UK and shipping alone is damn near $500. :thumbdown:
By teal_dx
#292393 http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=ronal&_kw=teddy

Wow these things were a joke when they came out and you could barely give them away. Someone saw the future and bought them all up and is rich today :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#292408 They're like the AMC Gremlin of wheels, NOW people want them. :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#292419 there was a set of teddies on craigslist in lower md a few weeks ago for $400.

but as far as Ronal goes IMO turbos are the baddest of the ass.
By Flatland_EG
TrailerTrash wrote:but as far as Ronal goes IMO turbos are the baddest of the ass.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Wasn't somebody here rocking these for a while? I remember them looking damn good. 8)
By Ajax1989
#292438 I think your talking about asianrob but his were real mugens
By TrailerTrash
94_jdm_ferio wrote:I think your talking about asianrob but his were real mugens

i dont think... im about 99% sure someone on here has a sedan with turbos... i think its white