What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Dustin
#248119 They are ugly if you ask me, so I'm trying to make em look a little better.

By TrailerTrash
#248126 they look very nice! good job

I have the same wheels on my car as of now but they were painted lime green at some point so when i got em I painted them flat black and made the little H red.

most people think they are ugly wheels but I love them!
By Classiccarsrule85
#248128 I want! i like those rims as well just dont see them that often where i am
By Dustin
#248132 They came on my hatch, I had a set of steelies I put on till I did something to the Crx wheels.

Next couple of days I'll have them all done with new Falken tires. Ill post pics!
By HondaJunkie
#248143 Nice find I was trying to buy some of these at the local junk yard not to long but he wanted $80 a wheel but I thought as to much for such a small size
By Flatland_EG
#248158 Do want! :D
I want a set of phone dials so bad, I like them because they're different and you don't see them too often.
I think they'd look pretty nice on a sedan as well.
By TrailerTrash
EGg OH! wrote:Do want! :D
I want a set of phone dials so bad, I like them because they're different and you don't see them too often.
I think they'd look pretty nice on a sedan as well.

that's exactly why I wanted a set :thumb:

I got mine from a guy on craigslist for $100 with 2 like new tires and 2 decent tires. they are very rare around here most people have no clue what they are from
By Flatland_EG
#248466 I think I've seen phone dials maybe twice in person, my nephew had a CRX SI with them quite a few years back and I think I saw them on another car but can't remember when :)
If only I knew then what know now I'd have a set for sedan. :D

I really like the way they looked polished, I'd probably go with a dark silver or gunmetal instead of black though, I think it'd bring out the subtle details of the rims a little better.
By teal_dx
#248485 I had a set of these back in the day but I sold them. Kinda wish I kept them & polished them... Only think I would do is polish the outer lip vs. painting it black. A black lip will look like part of the tire, making these look more like 12" rims instead of 14".
By Dustin
#248735 Guy here in my town has a set for $50.

The corrosion around the lip is very bad. The wheels came from upstate Pennsylvania, or I would have polished them to.
By TrailerTrash
Dustin wrote:Guy here in my town has a set for $50.

The corrosion around the lip is very bad. The wheels came from upstate Pennsylvania, or I would have polished them to.

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=2

dooooooooo it
By Dustin
#250622 Well the lip on the wheels are to deep to get my polishing wheel down in.

These might be up for sale once I finish them, I really want a set of HX or Meshies.
By Flatland_EG
#250690 If your wheels are too hard to polish and you want to shell out the cash you could get your rims sandblasted and powder coated, they have powder paint that pretty much indistinguishable from actual chrome/polished aluminum.

These were powder painted. :thumb: