What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By TgEG
#242613 So I'm painting my care metallic sage green and buy new rims and I wanna get the axis og sakura's but I'm not sure. Any ideas on what to get?
By TgEG
#242632 (: I already got black rims but they're not my style I bought a ricey car and I'm bringing it back to a clean jdm look :hehe: But, I'm 17 and broke so it's gonna be a little bit before the glory. But I got big plans. :woot:
By TrailerTrash
TgEG wrote:(: I already got black rims but they're not my style I bought a ricey car and I'm bringing it back to a clean jdm look :hehe: But, I'm 17 and broke so it's gonna be a little bit before the glory. But I got big plans. :woot:

unless you imported it from Japan it wasn't "JDM" to start with so your not gunna be able to "bring it back" to that look.

you just gotta look around and find wheels that look right to you for your car. everyone has different taste
By TgEG
#242656 I said look, not that it is Jdm. But yeah probably the Axis'
By Flatland_EG
#242675 There definitely nice wheels but for close to two bills a piece it might be a little expensive for a 17 year old to buy, especially if you're broke. :)
Check the local junk yards and craigslist, there's always someone selling an old set of wheels for cheap. A good cleaning and some paint and your set.
By TgEG
#242708 Haha yeah, but I'm gonna have three jobs this summer and should make close to four thousand thats going straight to my car. :) but thats a really good tip for my winter wheels thanks man.
By Vti93T
#246297 I wanted the sakuras really bad at first..then I saw that they curve outward >.<
By TgEG
#246656 Awh they do?):

I wanna see them in person :eh:
By {ikon}EM1
Vti93T wrote:I wanted the sakuras really bad at first..then I saw that they curve outward >.<

I have them

By teal_dx
#246732 it's not a huge curve outward but it is slightly convex. They still sit pretty far in from the edge of the rim.

If they made the face flat, they probably wouldn't have been able to put as much lip on the outside.
By Vti93T
#246864 yeah, I would have got them but once I saw them on a friends car, I decided not to. I don't like them leaning out
By TgEG
#247140 {ikon}EM1, you should post a pic of the on your ride :hehe: