What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By pinky
#200980 I'm in some desperate need for tires, and I don't see the use of buying some more tires for my 13" vx rims, so I'm wanting to upgrade. I found some rims online that someone is selling, and they think the rims are Enkie. They are 6 star 17's. Anyone know where I can find a picture of such, or if Enkie even made such a thing?

Now for the fitment. The tires on the rims are 205/50/17. Is 205 good, or to wide, or not wide enough? Just input in general really. I would rather have some 15's or 16's but seems like no one wants to get rid of theirs when they have them, just 17's, lol.
By teal_dx
#200991 http://civic-eg.com/rimviewer/hatch_mod_enkei.html

there's some wheels, maybe it's one of those. You didn't get any pics from the seller?

Those tires are too big for your car. You need a 205/40R17
50 series sidewall is too much and you'll rub and your speedo will be off.
By pinky
#201044 My car is stock ride height at the moment. It wouldn't rub unless it was lowered, would it?
By pinky
#201165 That would be a pain in the ass anyway. vx's didn't come with p/s, +17in rims, it'll be a challenge.

Oh, and he has pictures of them, but I don't have internet on my phone, so when he sends them to me, I can't see them, and he can't send them to my email. :x