What fits best, Weights & Sizes

which fits the red hatch best?

22%
6%
72%
By hatchie
#182659 ok so i love sportmax rims no matter how cheap or ugly or anything other ppl may think.... why i like em .. idk i just do but anyways

i wants these rims next cuz i decided to not go for the 002 with 0 offset cuz of the fact i dont wanna keep changing my suspension setup everytime i switch rims to go to a show! soo i have these in mind next.
im tired of stock looking rims kinda so i thought id spice it up a bit.

pick one that you think looks best obv on the red hatch cuz mines red!!

a pic from honda-tech

chrono's remake

xaser's remake

thanks to chrono and xaser :thumb:
By MG6
#182663 I like the first pic with the black centers. It blends with your black trims.
By hatchie
#182682 see the first pic stock though and already so many ppl are rocking it so idk

to tell you the truth i kinda wanna buy two sets so i can rock chrono's and xaser's
By {ikon}EM1
#182690 imo it looks classic the way u have it now with the black centers and crome lip.... but i agree wit u cus the other day when i went to the speed shop there was a prelude wit the same rims..... see if it were me id use a color that no one would pick like yellow or anidized burgundy with a crome lip just to keep things classie.... but thats just me....
Last edited by {ikon}EM1 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#182694 I like the idea of the custom finish, so it won't be the same set of rims as everyone else...

I can't decide between 2 & 3 though...

Now the rims on the pics look like 0 offset. Maybe you should try these options on the offset that you'll be going with since the lips will be different and that may make one color scheme look better on the higher offset.

What size/offset are you going with?
By hatchie
{ikon}EM1 wrote:imo it looks classic the way u have it now with the black centers and crome lip.... but i agree wit u cus the other day when i went to the speed shop there was a prelude wit the same rims..... see if it were me id use a color that no one would pick like yellow or anidized burgundy with a crome lip just to keep things classie.... but thats just me....

lol that aint my car i just have one the same color and i dont wanna set it off to bad i still want the car to be suttle!

{ikon}EM1 wrote:ohh and did u photoshop the pics u used???

as said in the first post with the pix chrono did the photoshop on the red centers and xaser did the photoshop on the red lip

teal_dx wrote:I like the idea of the custom finish, so it won't be the same set of rims as everyone else...

I can't decide between 2 & 3 though...

Now the rims on the pics look like 0 offset. Maybe you should try these options on the offset that you'll be going with since the lips will be different and that may make one color scheme look better on the higher offset.

What size/offset are you going with?

i want my rims exactly like these in the pic.... they are 16x8 with 15 offset so what you see in pic is what i'll actually have
By {ikon}EM1
hatchie wrote:
{ikon}EM1 wrote:imo it looks classic the way u have it now with the black centers and crome lip.... but i agree wit u cus the other day when i went to the speed shop there was a prelude wit the same rims..... see if it were me id use a color that no one would pick like yellow or anidized burgundy with a crome lip just to keep things classie.... but thats just me....

lol that aint my car i just have one the same color and i dont wanna set it off to bad i still want the car to be suttle!

{ikon}EM1 wrote:ohh and did u photoshop the pics u used???

as said in the first post with the pix chrono did the photoshop on the red centers and xaser did the photoshop on the red lip

ohh i feel stupid... but u use that pic all the time when u talk about urself... soooooooo i thought it was u.... :headscratch:
By teal_dx
#182741 What about masking off the bolt heads or painting them?
Xaser's would look cool if the bolt heads were in black IMO because then it would not look like you painted over them on a 1 piece wheel w/ fake bolts.

Chrono's might look cool with red rivets or if the red extended out a little further to the edge of the surface where the bolts are, and then the bolts were masked off so they stayed polished.

8)
By chilango41
#182783 I vote 3rd pic :thumb:
By hatchie
#183381 what bout these?

By TrailerTrash
#183386 2nd pic with red centers = :woot:
By Chance
#183434 Leave them "as is" OR the all black looks kewl.
By hatchie
#183461 i deff kno that if i do any i having red lugs

except for the idea with polished studs i think id have chrome lugs

but it's so hard to decide which way i gunna paint em