What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By chilango41
teal_dx wrote:Check out the Civic-eg wheel viewer (link above in the Misc section) :thumb:

FTMFW!!
Thats were I saw my EG with the future wheels :D :D
By 1995civicex
#181318 yea i no i looked theres so many rims i dono what to go with and what color
By teal_dx
#181349 what do you have right now, looks like it's dumped on Si's?

I like that look.

What size rim are you going for and what's your budget?
Are you slamming it, dropping it just a little? Looking for low offset/flush/tucked?

Here's 17 pages of coupe pics for some ideas:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=297 ... &start=240 :thumb:
By 1995civicex
#181548 thats not mine but thats what i would like mine to look like but i was kind of liking the wide wheels deep dish look but need opinions iam not made of money and wheels would prob be a one time buy for me
By teal_dx
#181577 cool, do some research on low offset wheels and what it takes to make them fit. Depending on the width/offset you'll need to go really low to get the negative camber you need to make the tires clear the fenders. Also you'll definitely need to roll your fenders and probably pull them out some.
The low offset looks cool but it puts a lot of stress on wheel bearings and ball joints too.
If you're on a budget, Sportmax, XXR, Rota, Drag, and Axis make some low offset wheels that won't hurt the wallet too bad.
By 1995civicex
#181647 whats an offset you would recommend that wont mess with camber and berings?
By Chance
#182039 We can't decide what you like... Just browse some wheel sites and get what you think will make you go "Dayyum.. My car is HAWT" everytime you see it.
By chilango41
Chance wrote:We can't decide what you like... Just browse some wheel sites and get what you think will make you go "Dayyum.. My car is HAWT" everytime you see it.

Yea what chance said :D
You can never go wrong with some rotas for your first wheels too. They have a big variety.
http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/rota-list.html
^^Look here^^
By Gorveatt
#182123 I say round wheels, they tend to work best.
By Vti93T
1995civicex wrote:thats not mine but thats what i would like mine to look like

That was my coupe :thumb:

By chilango41
Gorveatt wrote:I say round wheels, they tend to work best.

Round? Never heard that brand? are they JDM yooooooo?
:lol: