By eg84dr
#180042 not really what i meant
im just saying im not a fan of slammed civics with no offset wheels
the hatch pictured above is real nice but just not for me :thumb:
By teal_dx
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
eg84dr wrote:im not a fan of civics that look like v dubs :thumbdown:
i have 15x7s with like 30 ofset and thats just about perfect for me

Funny that u say that cus I didn't know that changing wheels on a honda will make it look like a vw........ :eh:

I think what he means is it is the low offset trend that we copied from VW's.

That red hatch looks like it has 16x8"
By 1updelsol
hatchie wrote:
teal_dx wrote:It looks mean, but 15x8" 0 offset beats the hell out of your car's suspension & wheel bearings and degrades handling.

I've got tome low offset wheels, but not as extreme as most of the 15x8 0 offsets out there. Hell, H-T already has 9.5" wheels on the rear of an EG and I think someone's working on a 10". If you're going to hard park, then go for it.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the same low offset Sportmax, XXR and Rota, but I can't blame people for being on a budget. Some of the custom painted ones are hot though, especially some of the black Sportmax/XXR's I've seen.

woah woah woah way to call me out lol ..... jk as far as black sportmax post some pictures

and this is f'ing sexy

clean ride dude!!
are thos 16s?
By hatchie
#180317 see i look at it as we didnt "COPY" low offset wheels from anyone

we just PERFECTED it lol :thumb: jking i just love the stance no matter who came up with it first
By {ikon}EM1
hatchie wrote:see i look at it as we didnt "COPY" low offset wheels from anyone

we just PERFECTED it lol :thumb: jking i just love the stance no matter who came up with it first

See that's what I'm talking about, I agree..... who cares who started it.... it looks bad ass on whatever car its on.... :thumb:
By umana12
#190978 anyone have pictures of somethin like the red hatch but for a sedan..and wut offset are those?? not sure if u said it already..sorry if u did