What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By hondajunkee
#17786 i have HX wheels on my black coupe and there painted white and im kinda tired of that. so i have a spare HX wheel that i like to mess around with and came up with a few options that i might do

1. all black

2. black and yellow

3. or yellow with a black lip

it took me about an hour to do all three so the paint job isnt the best, but its just my test wheel so lay off me, and im not to fond of that yellow, but its just what i had laying around, let me know what you think
By ohDirka
#17787 lol its amazing what ohioians do when their bored...i like the all black
By hondajunkee
#17788 yeah you wouldnt belive the shit ive painted from being bored :lol:
By teal_dx
#17789 yellow on teal makes me [smilie=puke.gif]
but that's just me. Also the flat black lip on the 14" HX rims is going to make them look more like 12" rims once the tires are mounted.

#1 looks the best to me.

All Bronze or Silver would look good on teal too. And would be easy to paint.

If you wanted to spend a lot of time on them, you could do the lip in polished.
By hondajunkee
#17791 the wheels are on my black coupe, if i end up putting them on my teal hatch then they will prob be red with a silver lip and triangle thingys
By hondajunkee
#17796 i thought about blue, and ive seen those red ones on honda-tech in there 50+ page thread of painted hx wheels, so i might try the blue
By teal_dx
#17797 hey sometime when you're bored, here's a link to a 50 page thread on honda-tech of painted HX wheels:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1252875&page=1
:woot:

edit: treed :lol:
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By hondajunkee
#17798 yeah the first time i saw that page is what made me want to get HX wheels, i actually think i posted in there a few time lol
By Gorveatt
#17800 Bronze? Gold? Silver? what is wrong with those?
By hondajunkee
#17803 nothings wrong with those, but ive seen those colors a ton and i kinda wanted something different
By hondajunkee
#17806 heres silver just to make you happy, gotta get the tape out and will post more in a sec

By hondajunkee
#17807 i kinda like this, but its a very fast crappy paint job, i might do it on my actual wheels and take my time

By Gorveatt
#17815 damn man, how many different color paints do you have?
By hondaeh9
#17816 keep if black or red...fo real