What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By fresh eh2*
#13867 anyone have any expierence with them? good product or no?.....from what i read i herd they are a pretty decent company....good quality wheels...the only bad thing i herd is that thier wheels are a bit heavier then the rest.
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:They are on par with rotas, spun, speedy, and all the other knockoffs out there.
Some of the Drag rims are actually knockoffs of knockoffs lol

ahahaha yea thats so true
By ChicagoMike
#13879 I really like the DR20's :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#13893 those are nice.. I have a few freinds with the DRAG rims and they never had any problems
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13896 my buddy has the real versions the work equips' dont try and make them look like the real deal it isnt tastefull. but those will look good on your car buy em
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13897 o and the company isnt a bad company most of there wheels are pretty nice
By vtec_gloucester
#13904 id have those wheels no matter what name is stamped on it... only thing i really care about when it comes to wheels is the weight of them.

if they are light weight then id get them :thumb:

got a link to there website? wouldnt mind it for future possabilaties :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#13931 my friend has drags he has the ones that looks like rota gt3 they are pretty good just heavier then rota not much tho just slightly he drives hella hard in the twisties and he has no problem with them :D