What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ozzie
#125205 Image

I picked these up off a friend the other day, in exchange for some stock cavalier aluminums I had kicking around. The size is 14x6, and the bolt pattern looks to be 4x100 and 4x114.5 (4x4.5), although I could be wrong on the latter. I'm trying to figure out who makes them, hoping I can find some new center caps for them. On the back of the rims, 3 of the spokes read "Made In", "Taiwan", "ES 355", the fourth is a date code (which I can't read), and the fifth is blank. On the side is a QA Pass sticker with what appears to be a serial number, 0042564 (other 3 are out in the car, too lazy to check if they're all the same right now), and a warning label. Front side just has the standard VIA and JWL markings. Any ideas?
By teal_dx
#125255 they are definitely 90's 8)
I can't read the label in the pic, but usually the most useful is on the backside of the spokes. Not so with these...

I would say the chance of finding 4 new center caps for these rims is 0. Even if you find the company who made these and they are still in business, the rims are so far out of production that I doubt any parts will be available.

My first set of rims was a lot like these, made by Ultra in the 90's, but the lip was more rounded off. So I can say for sure they are not Ultra.

Prime, Panther, American Racing all had similar wheels to that in the 90's
By ozzie
#126423 Meh, alright, guess I run 'em without the center caps. It won't look great, but can't look much worse then stock steelies, and I want my 14" steelies for studded snows this winter, 13" tires suck.