What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Acarzia
#6909247 Hi,

I'm looking at getting a set of Volk Racing TE37V 2324 Model's for my EG5. They're a 15x7.5 with a +25 offset. I've been told by my local distributer that I'll need to roll the fenders (which I completely understand), but they also mentioned I might need to run some camber.

I'd prefer not as I'm not a huge fan of it. Is there any chance I could get away with just rolling the fenders? I don't have it absolutely slammed and I've got adjustable coilovers so I can always raise the height if need be but I'd still like it to be low.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
By teal_dx
#6909248 What size tire will you be running? Tire size can make all the difference in rubbing when it comes to aggressive offsets.
By teal_dx
#6909249 Not your exact specs, but here is a 15x7 + 27 on my EG with 205/50R15 tires. It was lowered about 3" on coilovers with the rear fender lip rolled, and fronts very slightly pulled, but no camber kits at all. The negative camber from lowering was enough to add additional clearance.

You'll have a tiny more poke than this setup (edit: 8mm more poke to be exact) so I'd give it a try w/o camber kit and see how it goes. Spring rate, tire size, ride height, and fender roll/pull will all come into play when it comes to clearance. LMK how it goes :thumb:
By EconoBox
#6909251 Image35B7C9AA-35F2-49CD-9FD1-161A27CA2391

On my daily running 16x8 +38mm these sit out quite a bit more than 15x7 +27mm. Running adjustable coilovers, front and rear camber kits. front fenders rolled (not pulled at all but they are COMPLETELY FLAT on the inside), quarter panels rolled (not as flat as I would like but it will do). Running 1.5 degrees camber front and rear no rubbing except where the tire hits the inner fender well at full lock.