Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By CScivic22
#59654 i cant remember where i read it but i remember reading that you needed a second master cylinder for the rear brakes. maybe i read wrong and you just have to upgrade to the teg MC and brake booster.
By biretsu89
#59680 Thats all I need then? no rear trailing arms like the rest of the rear disc conversions? alright... now I just need to calculate how much I will need haha..
By mel ez
#61649 good write up
By geoscranny84
#63523 Soooo if i get some Gsr's rear brakes....can i use my stock e-brake cables??
By Greasedmonkey
#63533 you will need e brake cables from the gsr unless you had rear discs to begin with.
By civicboy
#64176 i am doing this coversion right now on my eg with integra si disc brakes and rear trailing arms, but i wanted to know how to put the hand brake cables back on, Amer
By Greasedmonkey
#64177 They go on the same way the others came off. They bolt on in the same spots and hook up the same way.
By k0rean4life
#66976 thanks for all the comments guys. Been a while haha
By Greasedmonkey
#66998 yes it has. you been hiding on honda tech!!! in ffreshes build thread!! or Whats his names with the silver EG.
By vtec veezy
#69601 so.....i got tokico struts in the back, do they need to be replaced when doing the conversion or will they still fit??
By Josiah
#71659 you can get the master cylinder from the gsr or itr, those are bigger. and very nice
By Greasedmonkey
vtec veezy wrote:so.....i got tokico struts in the back, do they need to be replaced when doing the conversion or will they still fit??

They wil still fit. Replacing the trailing arm and brakes has nothing to do wiht the shock/strut.