Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By ellis_zach
#344867 So I have rear disc and don't gotta worry about upgrading them or anything. But I've been trying to figure out for months if theres just a bolt on factory upgrade for my front brakes.

Ive read that older Honda odyssey brakes are the same as it itr type r brakes? I just don't want to pick up a bunch of parts that don't fit and im sure someone on this forum has done this?

Any help or info on this would be really helpful

Zach from Canada
By blk92hb
#344894 You can run abs civic or Integra front brakes. They are bigger and will still fit under the stock 14" steels .

All you would need is rotors, calipers, caliper brakets, and pads
By juls1488
#344897 integra type r (98-01), Crv(97-01), and prelude vtec (92-96) all share front calipers.
those calipers use an 11.2" rotor which there isnt one available in 4x100. BUT, you can use a MINI Cooper S rotor. those are 11.0" 4x100 with the same hub bore and work just fine.

also, pulled this thread off honda tech. its for the 96-00 civic, but most of it will apply to the 92-95 too
By ellis_zach
#344912 Yeah I read that thead a few months back and had no clue what was going on there lol. Im at the point of getting the pads, calipers, and rotors now but im not sure which bracket that holds the caliper will work

Almost there haha Also ill have 15" rims on there so I shouldn't have any problems I hope...