Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By FG2_Andrew
#318876 its weird because after a couple thousand driving on the same rotors it started. but you never know?
By FG2_Andrew
#319986 just a quick update:

i have an appointment at a shop tomorrow. still don't have a diagnosis, hopefully tomorrow though, they can get down and dirty and help me figure this noise out!

so, i may come back tomorrow with new brakes, new calipers, new wheel bearings, who knows!
By FG2_Andrew
#320065 took my car into Monro Muffler & Service today.

they found a clip/line that i had missed that was tapping the axle. i have not driven the car since being in the shop so it is unknown if that 100% fixed the issue. so i will update once i've driven for a while.

they also found my axles were going bad (which i knew about, waiting to swap the trans) and my ball joints were going out.. which is fine by me, so i can pick up the Buddy Club P1 front and rear camber kits!! :lol:

they are also bending my exhaust hangers so it fits better into the channel and heating/bending my header to correspond with the issue of poor fitment from the header.
By teal_dx
they found a clip/line that i had missed that was tapping the axle.

:thumb:
It's always some stupid little thing like that that can't be figured out... Hope that was it.