Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Greasedmonkey
#55913 Well, I have noticed my new hatchie as some bad bushings all over. I was looking at the Energy suspension kit, and wanted to know what everone thought of it. Or if they new of other kits?
By teal_dx
#55917 after I installed my ES master kit the difference was like night and day. I already had the car lowered & tokico HP's, but the bushings were 10 yrs old. I bought the kit because I destroyed 2 bushings on the LCA installing the rear shocks and they were $26 ea. from honda. so it made sense to get an entire set for $120.
I installed the rear one weekend. and the front the next. Huge difference, the suspension worked a lot harder now, the old mushy rubber bushings weren't absorbing all the bumps like before. Ride got a lot more harsh, and understeer was reduced. Ride was so harsh that I would think twice before I did this to a daily driven car (especially with the crap roads in OH)

I also installed the ES Trailing Arm bushings at the same time, they were $18 for the two huge bushings & were not included in the kit. That may have a lot to do with the harsh ride.
By Greasedmonkey
#56008 Thank you for that reply. i want be getting the trailing arm bushing from ES. I will be getting the mugen ones for my other hatch and the stock honda ones for my daily.