Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Andre3th0u
#349005 Just looking for some input, I have ebay coil sleeves on stock shocks. I am planning to upgrade and was curious to the performance of the eBay sleeves on either shock. I heard the koni yellows are great but have to have a certain sleeve to be used on them and then I also hear tokico illuminas were also good. Planning to upgrade sleeves to gc sleeves in future. No tracking or anything just a cruiser for now. Wanna be low as possible.
By teal_dx
#349016 Koni + Ground Controls is a great combination but not if you're wanting to go as low as possible. I'd look into some entry level coil overs which are meant to be slammed. You'll probably end up spending around the same as Koni yellows + GC's.
By teal_dx
#349027 Well, you get what you pay for when it comes to most things, including suspension. I feel like $400, even $500 is cheap for a set of coilovers. But then again, if you're going to slam your car, that is going to be harder on your suspension and they probably won't last as long anyways. So if either go cheap since you may end up replacing them eventually, or higher quality rebuildable and/or with a warranty.