Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By lilmel2002
#173358 i put wheels on it and now itz pulling to the right......i wanna lower it too....i found some eibach springs for like 64 dollars i think imma run with those n a blt
By lilmel2002
#173360 ad i kno im kinda gettin off subject but is there anyway i can find a set of struts for less than 300???
By STOCK4DR
#177958 yea go to tirerack.com they have a bunch of stuff to choose from i just got the koni str.t shocks on clearence last week for $60 a shock, they are not the best but definately an upgrade from stock.
By elrompetoto
#177960 do u guys no if the bushings work on blocks racing lca the oem work so i guess the energy ones work 2 dose eny one know 4 sure ?
By STOCK4DR
#178038 i just installed blox lca on my car and i dont believe they do (not shure though) however the bushing on the blox are impregnated with grapite they have a decent bushing in them already, i would say not worth the trouble to pess them out and replace them
By ozzie
#196554 I just finished installing the complete kit, but the only question I had was on the strut mount bushings that go in the stock hat. Which direction should they go in? I've put everything together with them angling up/down (so kinda like -<0|0>-), but it seems really awkward.
By EG*RYDER
#198669 Nice right up brotha i sure will be using this. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#235468 Mine didn't have the metal sleeves like the ones in the pic... but I did mine almost 10 yrs ago. Maybe they changed since then :?

I'd ask corsport to be sure, that's why they're a sponsor on this site - to help members get the parts they need. :thumb:
By neo27ny
#247668 I didn't happen to see this mentioned reading through. Does the energy suspension kit require new metal sleeves to be pressed in or are they just the rubber bushing? I don't know if the picture is exactly what you get in the kit but I only saw the metal inserts that the bolts go through not the sleeves.
By WhiteRhinoEG6
#309461 Yea whats up, well i remember sending you a message if you installed the suspension yourself! You said you got it done lol well i did the whole front end upper/lower/ control arm bushing and it was a pain in tnlyhe ass as you had told me, but i aint get your message til recently. i had my car up on a pair of jacks i used simple tools and it was my first time. simple tools
*Hammer
*Torch
*Grinder
*Small lttle saw
*decent flalt head
lol took me about 4-5 days due to not knowing what i was getting in too but soon as the 5th day hit got only two new bushing in for upper control arm. next day which was 6th i bang it all out and had a friend swing thru with a grinder which made it more easier to take out the factory shims to put in all the new enegry suspension. my front end is riding beautiful but still got a lot work to deal with but damn i was happy to get it done and back in with new axle new rotors new brakes...missing shocks//springs but heard coilover set is the best!!!!![/b][/b][/b][/i]
By 1ACarlos
#309584 Thanks for the instructions
By theforce
#331780 Got a bit of a pickle...I did this on the front of a DC Integra (guessing its the same as EG) and also did the rear trailing arm bushing (the whole bush with the metal pin not the rubber bush on its own) and now I'm getting quite a bit of knocking and banging noises from the rear end. It makes me nervous when driving thinking that something is going to come loose.

What could it be? I raised the rear from the middle with a jack and then each side separately with a scissor jack from the lower control arm, then I tightened the compensator arms, trailing arm bush and LCA bolts.

Compared to before the rear is about 1cm higher. Any suggestions?
By panic989
#331784 Teal I hate to bring this way back from the dead but I made a post about bushings then found this and deleted it seeing as how I messed up on the wire tuck thing. lol. What did you think about the bushings when you first installed them and what do you think about them now quite a few years later? I have read on here that they are super stiff at first and the ride quality sucks, I actually kind of like that ride :D , but how about now? Are you still running the same bushings?
By theforce
panic989 wrote:Teal I hate to bring this way back from the dead but I made a post about bushings then found this and deleted it seeing as how I messed up on the wire tuck thing. lol. What did you think about the bushings when you first installed them and what do you think about them now quite a few years later? I have read on here that they are super stiff at first and the ride quality sucks, I actually kind of like that ride :D , but how about now? Are you still running the same bushings?

Compared to old worn out O.E. bushings, these are more comfortable.