Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By littledelsol
#405 I just installed Omni Rear lower control Arms (the bronze ones, not the new ones)on my Del Sol Vtec. I have a stock sway bar and I can seem to bolt it up to the control arms. Am I doing something wrong or is the a trick to it?
By teal_dx
#408 any way you can take a pic to show how far away or close it is to lining up? If you need me to host it, PM me
By littledelsol
#409 I already removed them and didnt take a pic. I am going to buy some Omni's new LCAs that have that have the tab for the sway bar, kinda look like the Skunk 2 LCAs. THANKS
By Jsa-SIR2
#3001 do omni do a set for Jdm eg6? if so how much?
By EG6Driver
Jsa-SIR2 wrote:do omni do a set for Jdm eg6? if so how much?

If I remember correctly, Omni has LCA's for the 92-95 chassis period. I don't know if there are differences in the way they mount between JDM and USDM.
By boxcarracer0260
EG6Driver wrote:
Jsa-SIR2 wrote:do omni do a set for Jdm eg6? if so how much?

If I remember correctly, Omni has LCA's for the 92-95 chassis period. I don't know if there are differences in the way they mount between JDM and USDM.

the jdm lca's allow the rear struts to have shock like bottom mounts not the us designed fork....as far as i know i have never seen any aftermarket lca's for jdm models...i had the same set up on my eg for some time but switch over because i could not find the parts.
By vtec_gloucester
#4705 i was looking for after market lca's a while back and found now1 does them for the sir!

but my coilovers came with an "add on" bit for the fork design so i can change from the eye or fork when ever i please... well, until i throw them away thinking i didnt need them!!! lol.

most sir owners ive spoke to have just up-graded to ITR lca's - thats what im gunna do... but im gunna get them shot blasted and painted red to make them look abit bling bling. lol

teal - i'll see if i can get a pic for you.
By vtec_gloucester
#4706 this is all i could get but you can see that the eye conection sits inside the lca. HTH

By vtec_gloucester
#4708 and this is the fork adaptor thing i was on about.