ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By k3323433
#21095 hey everyone..im new here..
just wondering how to remove the whole piece of the taillighht?!
as i could remove those 2 piecese of the middle taillights which are the fog light and the reverse light,but i dunno how to remove the brake lights and sidelights piecese !!can somebody help me!!thz.......
By k3323433
fresh eh2* wrote:U have to remove the panels in the rear to acess the bolts to remove the tailights. Im pretty sure the bolts are size 10mm

yup its the panel annoying me..coz i think its all the way down to the front,is it the onli way i can remove ?!i have to take off the whole piecese of the panel?!
By teal_dx
#21118 there should be small plastic pieces in the main plastic piece that will pop out to give you access to the back side of the tail light. Then there are 4 10mm bolts on each one
By ChicagoMike
#21122 I know it really doesnt matter, but the bolts you need to access are 8mm, not 10mm. Just lookin out to make sure you have the right tools. :thumb:
By teal_dx
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:I know it really doesnt matter, but the bolts you need to access are 8mm, not 10mm. Just lookin out to make sure you have the right tools. :thumb:

good call :thumb: