Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By danomatic93
#101573 Hopefully this gets moved to the DIY section...

For 92-95, there was an optional headlight warning chime. That being said, all you have to do it get a chime (maybe from radio shack) and hook it up.

Remove the driver's side kick panel (3 screws) and also the metal safety brace (2 10mm bolts) that is behind the kick panel.

On the fuse box, towards the top, is a series of 5 emtpy male prongs. You simply hook the chime to the 4th and 5th prongs (the two furthest on the right).

With the key OUT of the ignition, turn you headlights on. If it doesn't chime switch the wires, the polarity might be wrong.

By Greasedmonkey
#101604 I totally need one of these...
By ohDirka
#101638 wow I didnt think it was that simple. Great Write up by the way. Keep them coming :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
hannibalhekki wrote:what if i already have my fog lights hooked up on there?

Switch your fog lights to another of the optional slots. first one on the left, and use the last two on the right for the buzzer.
By tigerafro
#106591 so i went to radio shack to buy a buzzer and there different types of votage. which one did you use?

and where can i get the connector to put into the fuse box?
By danomatic93
tigerafro wrote:so i went to radio shack to buy a buzzer and there different types of votage. which one did you use?

and where can i get the connector to put into the fuse box?

You're going to want a buzzer that can handle 12V (actually up to 14V) and get some female terminal connectors.

By SiWannabe
#112047 So this really works huh? I wired up an old school buzzer from my old Monte Carlo with a relay to the door switch, if this works I may just redo it.
By Carfanatic
#114648 i though this supposed to be stock on a eg... lol
By syphonic
#116402 Worked great in my 95 si coupe Thanks!
By KuEy
#117631 damn, i'm gonna need to do this. hate it when my battery goes dead. lol.
By Coplies
Carfanatic wrote:i though this supposed to be stock on a eg... lol

well here in the US we have the integera and it has the chime but to make sure the honda isnt nicer than the acura they seem to leave stuff out on the USDM civics.
By ReLXe
Carfanatic wrote:i though this supposed to be stock on a eg... lol

X2, havnt seen a civic around here yet without the warning.
By chrono404
#157831 I know both of my DX Sedans dont have it. I dont remember if my old EX-S Coupe had it.

Good Write up, I will use it soon.