Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By fresh eh2*
#1679 any1 have any pics of EG's with integra interior? im getting some thursday they are like a charcoal color. anyways any pics anyone? and will they fit good with any gaps or anything? the fronts direclty bolt on to where the old ones were rite?
By teal_dx
#1681 I have been told that the seats should bolt right in with the exception of the rear. You have to use the 2 door top half with a 4 door bottom half in order to get a gapless fit.

Here is the 2 door top/4 door bottom done with ITR seats (the4 door ITR bottom is a rare find)

By chnzgoofball
#1696 o wow i didnt kno u needed the bottom half from a 4 door learn something new every day... but yeah i didnt kno they made a 4 door itr?? hmmm well the interior looks hella clean...
By vtec_gloucester
#1697 just strip the rear and only use the ITR recaros up front... FTW!
By fresh eh2*
#1703 how big is the gap if you get the 2dr rear seats?
By fresh eh2*
#1791 I picked up my GSR charcoal interior 2day, since it was 12 degrees outside 2day imma wait till tommarrow to install em its gonna be 35 lol anyways ill post up picks, btw my old eg interior is gonna b for sale so look for that to come soon
By LaMbErT*
#1796 That does look REAL sweet!
By fresh eh2*
#1814 Ok I installed the seats yesterday but didn't take any pics yet but ill do it soon. The front seats were easy they dircetly bolted on like I was told by teal dx but since I got the 2 door rear seats there is a gap in the back I'm gonna try and cover that up somehow. As for the pics ill try and take some time during this week
By fresh eh2*
#2020 here the pics that i finally took, but they are shitty took them with my Sidekick 3, anyways the gap isnt really that bad i mean its noticeable but its not that series its not huge its maybe an Inch the most, but u cant really tell in these shitty pics anyways here they are
By teal_dx
#2021 looks good!! So the gap is where the rear seat top and bottom meet? It doesn't look that bad at all.
By fresh eh2*
#2023 Thanks man! yea for real its not that big I mean its prolly no more then 1 inch big, anyways I'm goin to take some better pics of the gap, I'm gonna put in some blk carpet so it covers up the red in the gap.
By Civic_HatchSI
#2845 I got rear teg seats in my EG I got them out of a 98 2 door

the back part of the seat fit perfect but I had to relocate the braket on the bottom half cuz its on the opposite side... their was no gaps between the the top and bottom half but their is a gap on each side of the bottom seat nothing to noticable I like how it fit

By Jsa-SIR2
#2992 wow thats well cool.
By Split_second
#31818 i have DC dash in my car does that count?

By BurqueB16
#31917 ^^ is that in a eg? did u do it urself? i need a new dash and if it can be done clean then i am goin to do that!