F20, F22, F23
By 92dxeg
#350817 Idk if tnis should be posted he or in h series and its not a eg its a 1995 accord i am trying to help my uncle out ..
Ok here is the scoop he has a f22b non v auto accord he wants to swap a motor in but wants more power how easy would a auto h22 swap will his stock f series mounts work ? What axles would he need ect ect or would a f20b work as a auto lmk asap thanks a bunch guys
By 92dxeg
#350940 any1 have any ideas ?? :?
By suspendedHatch
#350982 The F series has more power potential than the H. With an auto trans you are severely limited though. You're stuck with the stock ECU to be able to control the auto, and it's gearing is absurdly long.

Get an F22A head, balance shaft eliminator kit, aftermarket intake manifold (H or B series application will work), big exhaust, big cam (along with all the supporting mods). Piece together a turbo kit. Get an EMS and dyno tune it. With the auto I guess you could try a piggyback ECU like the AEM FIC.
By 92dxeg
#351073 I understand all that what can be done with the f22 but its not for me its for my uncle he wants to keep it auto and wants to h22 swap my question is will the stock f22 mounts work what axles will i need ect ect not looking to build a motor or else the f series would be built what would work from the f series to the h series