Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Gorveatt
#38325 This DIY is for 92-95 civic

What you will need.
Ratchet (but I highly recommend an impact gun if you can get access to one)
17mm socket
14mm socket
17mm wrench
2 14mm wrenches.
Jack and stands, if you have access to a lift use it. it makes things easier.

Step One: Jack the car up and take the wheel off. Pull out the cotter pin and take off the nut.
If the threaded part does not pull out, hit the steering knuckle with a hammer, not the control arm just in case the one you have is the wrong one and you have to reuse the old one.

Drop the suspension by taking off the two 14mm bolts.

Now take off the two bolts holding the control arm to the strut tower(highlighted in blue). You may have to move the throttle cable to get access to one of the bolts for the control arm. If you are using a ratchet or wrench, it shouldn't be an issue. With an airgun or impact gun you will have to move it.

You should now be able to pull out the control arm, it may take some maneuvering to get it over the suspension.

Installation is the reverse of removal. Be sure that the bolts (highlighted in yellow in pic 1) are tightened, as they don't tighten all the way when you buy it. I suggest tightening them once the control arm is on so that it will be at the proper angle. Tighten them snug or else there will be an awful racket from it when driving.
By yashep
#38335 good one, i migth to do this sometime, my left side is a little bent for some reason :thumb: