What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By robster
#94738 These rims had been on this car

http://www.b-ht.de/index.php?seite=rs_ek4.html

497hp / 521Nm @ 1,1bar
brakes Tarox 10 piston (320 x 30mm)

The car has been moved with 1,2bar on the Nürburgring / Nordschleife bur now he uses OZ Ultraleggera and they are mutch stronger. To mutch torque, heat, semislic tires, to much G-force and Rotas lock like this!

My brother uses the same Rota SubZero wheels on his stock road ITR for about 3 years and has no problems

By Tekno-Twinky
#94739 Fihy stuff here lads 500bhp + 300e worth of wheels ? hmm :eh:

That teg is god awful :thumbdown:
By Gorveatt
Tekno-Twinky wrote:Fihy stuff here lads 500bhp + 300e worth of wheels ? hmm :eh:

I'm not a fan of kits, but i actually disagree, that kit looks pretty good, well the front end anyway.
By chrono404
Gorveatt wrote:
Tekno-Twinky wrote:Fihy stuff here lads 500bhp + 300e worth of wheels ? hmm :eh:

I'm not a fan of kits, but i actually disagree, that kit looks pretty good, well the front end anyway.

x2

for a bodykit that looks good, not as good as oem + a lip though
By sdots
Gorveatt wrote:

x 3. However a car is a car and doesn't just consist of a front end lol. Those m3 side skirts are awful along with the rear bumper. Euro styling isn't my choice I'm afraid, rather have Gorveatt's car, nice and OEM :D
By CivicTypeR

Before -

After -

Done on the Nurburgring after laps on a 500bhp EK4

By JDMD15B

well if ya notice only seems like 1 of the 4 twisted. the first pic is of one wheel and the second is another wheel. i saw the weights on the inside.one has more. so therfor why in the world would only 1 do that. i wanna find out how much heat the metal can withstand befor it softens. im sure its a few hundos. so that means the caliper had to reach extrem heat. plus dont you think there would be more ppl saying the same thing? like i have rotas and they twisted. so 1 rim twisted out of 4 :eh: kinda weird? i think we are missing somthing like sliding off track or somthing! o wells i still like rotas. they should make a set called "rota twists"lol

well since the civic is front wheel drive maybe the twisted one is off the front and the good one is off the back
By SilviaKid
#101622 stop spreading misinformation you fucks. this did not happen on the Nurbergring, it happened in quebec. the car was not 500hp either. the owner was just a moron and didnt space his wheels correctly resulting in the wheel hitting the caliper.

now STFU! pic for proof.

By Greasedmonkey
SilviaKid wrote:stop spreading misinformation you fucks. this did not happen on the Nurbergring, it happened in quebec. the car was not 500hp either. the owner was just a moron and didnt space his wheels correctly resulting in the wheel hitting the caliper.

now STFU! pic for proof.

Calm the attitude. We dont need this here. Its good you know the real story.
By AIRPORTADAM
#101627 Woah there, The wheels did not hit the caliper from not spacing it right, you can see how the wheel tire bead got bent in as it twisted and a wheel is not going to twist and bend in like that just from making some marks on the back of the spokes from the caliper, It might not have been a 500bhp EK on the ring, IDK, but It makes WAY more sence that it happened that way then the way that you say it happened.
By SilviaKid
AIRPORTADAM wrote:Woah there, The wheels did not hit the caliper from not spacing it right, you can see how the wheel tire bead got bent in as it twisted and a wheel is not going to twist and bend in like that just from making some marks on the back of the spokes from the caliper, It might not have been a 500bhp EK on the ring, IDK, but It makes WAY more sence that it happened that way then the way that you say it happened.

find a piece of metal and hit it repetitively, do you not think that it will bend?

:x
By hondajunkee
#101635 If it was hitting the caliper I would think the marks on the back of the wheel would be on both spokes instead of just one, I've seen people put HX wheels on a EX without 5mm spacers and it makes a uniform grove along the back of all the spokes

that's just my 2 cents
By Heatherly
#101641 Seriously, even if you're right, why in the heck are you so dang mad and why are you being so rude?????

:thumbdown:
By AIRPORTADAM
SilviaKid wrote:find a piece of metal and hit it repetitively, do you not think that it will bend?

:x

Ok let me ask you this, do you know this person or are you this person that had this happen to or do you know the exact story of thie exact wheel. If not stop being so damn hostel!

For one have YOU ever hit a piece of metal away from you and have it bend towards you ............ no? didn't think so. So how do you explain the bead of the wheel getting bent to the inside of the wheel well? I know 100% that, that did not happen from just hitting the caliper. Yes the wheel did hit the caliper but that was from after the wheel got bent into it.

Ok well I could go on and on but aparently you know better then everyone.
By zeppelin101
SilviaKid wrote:stop spreading misinformation you fucks. this did not happen on the Nurbergring, it happened in quebec. the car was not 500hp either. the owner was just a moron and didnt space his wheels correctly resulting in the wheel hitting the caliper.

now STFU! pic for proof.

What proof, that something would only hit one set of spokes? What are they all offset from each other?

Bollocks, if it was the caliper it would have hit all of them. It clearly hasn't.