Post YOUR Hatchback here
By leonsel
#89573 Have to admit, never seen it before. Weird. Looks great, though the wheels, look funny. Maybe because of the pics.
''AVB sports, estimated driving time: 15 mins.'' :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#89574 What taillights are those?
By egsedanguy
#89575 looks like mercedes tails. and thos tires look like a big rubber band. it skinda clean tho. no so hot on the tail lighs. but looks savage as fuck with the jdm teg front
By jap-society
#89740 thx for the comment guys :wink:

Tail lights are original, that part I didn't change, only the front changed. And I'm changing it again because of the stupid Belgian rules ...
I'll make a topic in the other car section when I'm able to work on it again.

about the tires, it's a 195/40/16 on a 16*7. just a little bit streched :D

I don't really like big tires on small wheels.

@ Leonsel, AVB is the location where the jap car meet will take place ;-)
By leonsel
jap-society wrote:@ Leonsel, AVB is the location where the jap car meet will take place ;-)

Yes nice, hope that I can be there :D
By smokinsoljah420
#89757 :o ive never seen that civic before. wow. i guess you learn more everyday lol! :lol:
By jap-society
smokinsoljah420 wrote::o ive never seen that civic before. wow. i guess you learn more everyday lol! :lol:

It's a 6th gen civic sedan, the european counterpart of the acura EL and the domani. Even has the same chassis.

Of course the integra front isn't original. If you google for civic MB3 you will find some more info and some pics of the original front :wink:
By smokinsoljah420
#89769 hahaha thats awesome! I googled civic MB3 and most of the pics were of your car lol! :roll: :lol:
By jap-society
#90619 ordered some new goodies.

yellow bulbs for the headlights, vision amber cornerlights, got a roofrack on the way and am looking into a set of power folding mirrors.
By CivicTypeR
#91611 [smilie=puke.gif]
By jap-society
CivicTypeR wrote:[smilie=puke.gif]

about the MB ?

it's not everybody's taste but there's not much available for the car so I needed to do lots of custom stuff.
By jap-society
#91900 found a '96 spec ITR suspension on ebay last nights, so in a couple of months both my cars will have 4*114.3 :D
and then I can put my OEM ITR wheels on the eg and also my volk racing wheels :thumb:
By jap-society
#92301 I've got some good and bad news; good news is that I can walk around again. Not for long because it hurts like hell when I'm on my feet for 15 minutes but at least now I can do some things.
Bad news is that my distributor is f*cked, started the car last night and drove for about 30 meters and then it died. towed it to my buddies house and after searching for a while we found the problem.
New distributor is already ordered, gonna pick up some new spark plug wires and spark plugs too and hopefully by friday we'll have the car back up and running.
By jap-society
#93292 new distributor arrived today and I got all the other parts too so tonight we'll bring the EG back to life :D

I'll take some new pics tonight and post them up tomorrow :wink: