A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Method
#74676 i think i have that exact same pic. i will have to find it when i get home. it was alittle bluer that day.

By Gorveatt
#74679 You went to Canoe Cove when you were on the island?
By Method
#74862 i guess it must have been canoe cove. no graffti when i took the pic.

By Gorveatt
#74866 haha nice :thumb: That looks like canoe cove, i was sitting on that fence when i took my pic
By jmsplitfyre
#74957 Took this from inside the school, I was bored during my break, I just think the clouds were cool. :lol: Took with a Nokia N90, big ass crappy phone haha. I know you guys are using SLR cameras, but I'm a noob and I just want a camera that will take decent pictures and can take some rolling shots, any advice or suggestions on what units to look at?
ImageImage
By Gorveatt
#75876 Image

By Gorveatt
#75986 Image
By Gorveatt
#77153 Image

By Gorveatt
#78583 Common people where the hell are the photographers in here? seriously i go out once every couple weeks at the most.

By Classiccarsrule85
#115403 i gotta get my nikon up n running again my dad use to take so many pictures with it ....
By Vti93T
#118823 ^image doesn't work

and shoot, I'd be all over this thread if I had a nice camera :-/
By Chance
Jdm_Katie wrote:^image doesn't work

and shoot, I'd be all over this thread if I had a nice camera :-/

Works for me.. It didnt at first but i fixed it, now there are 2 pics..

AND its NOT the camera its the photographer :wink: you could have the most baller dslr and still produce crappy pics 8)
By Vti93T
#118828 yeah that's what I heard..I use a crappy point and shoot but i know my pictures would turn out nicer if I had a better camera lol..plus I love all the lenses for the nicer cameras..mmm